Operational Plan and FAQs Sept 2021
September 3rd, 2021
Dear Parent / Carer,
I trust you have enjoyed your summer and now we are looking forward to welcoming back your child(ren) from Monday, September 6th.
Over the summer it has been confirmed that the local risk level related to COVID is now designated as ‘zero’ or ‘low’. This means that we have received new guidance from The Welsh Government and Director of Education in RCT about the way we should work in school and the systems we operate.
In particular there is new guidance in relation to:
- LFT self-testing (which you have already received)
- The expectations around face coverings / masks
- Social distancing and movement around the school and in classrooms and other spaces
Please visit the school website to access more information about our return to school next week. There are two documents in particular that you will find useful at this time:
- Our ‘PHS 2021 Operational Plan’ which provides details of our school response to the new guidance alongside times of the school day, canteen arrangements and maps showing entrances and exits to all school buildings.
- The most recent version of a ‘Frequently Asked questions’ document that has been produced by RCT to help everyone understand more about the most recent changes to the COVID guidance for schools.
All of the above information should answer many, if not all of the questions you may have about the return to school next week. Please contact us if you require any further information or want to discuss something in more detail.
Many thanks as always for all your support and we look forward to working with you in the weeks ahead and through the next year. I am sure that together we will be able to make the school experiences safe, enjoyable and successful for your child.
Please enter some content for your news story here.