If you are making any last-minute uniform purchases, please remember to check our uniform policy. Details can be found on the school website - https://www.pontypriddhighschool.co.uk/uniform.
The most important points to note are as follows:
- Pupils can wear black trainers, but they must be free from any coloured or white markings and have black soles.
- School skirts must be plain black, knee-length and suitably smart in style. Lycra tube skirts are not acceptable to the school.
- Trousers worn by pupils must be plain black in a suitably smart style. Denim, leggings, and tracksuit bottoms are not part of the school uniform.
- All pupils should wear a school jumper or cardigan with the school logo. Any other jumpers, hoodies or tops should not be worn.
- Pupils should have a waterproof coat to wear in bad weather. Hoodies are not acceptable as outerwear.
We look forward to welcoming all pupils back to school on Monday 6th of September.